Dover's Introduction

Hello!

Thrilled to be back in the virtual skies with the 455th vAEW!

I'm Doverdown, a flight sim enthusiast for over 15 years, initially diving into FSX and even building my own 737 home cockpit since 2013. However, the allure of military aviation has captivated me in recent years. In 2022, I became a member of the 421st Black Widows F-16 Squadron within the 476th vFG, where I went through IQT and A/A MQT. During my time there, I had the joy of forming connections with remarkable individuals, some of whom are great buddies soaring with the 455th: Roman, Stryker, Mala, and Jester.

I'm eager to soar alongside you once more, anticipating exciting sorties and the opportunity to learn and grow together. It's worth noting that my real-world role as a soldier in the Austrian Armed Forces may lead to occasional absences for exercises and other military adventures. Despite this, I'm committed to being an active and contributing member of the group.

The establishment of this squadron was a delightful surprise, and I'm enthusiastic about contributing to the ongoing enhancements shaped by our collective years of experience.

Let's go GATE! 🔥

Back